28 January 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: World's I'd Never Want To Live In


Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This week's top ten is the top ten world's I'd never want to live in. So here's my list (not in any specific order):

1. The world of Lily and Mel in The Farm by Emily McKay

2. The world of London 2032 in 20 Years Later by Emma Newman

3. The world of Razorland in Enclave by Ann Aguirre

4. The world of Divergent by Veronica Roth

5. The world of Silverlake in Blood Red Road by Moira Young

6. The world of Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari

7. The world of Article 5 by Kristen Simmons

8. The world of Possession by Elana Johnson

9. The world of Partials by Dan Wells

10. The world of Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Also I wanted to let you guys know about my Flash Sale over at my blog design website Blogovation Design to celebrate Valentine's Day coming up. All design packages are 50% off from Jan. 28 to Feb. 4.  You can visit the website here in order to take advantage of the sale. Have a great day!



1 comments:

Kay said...

You have two books on here that I still haven't read but really want to, The Farm and Ashes, Ashes. Is it weird that since they made your list I want to read them even more? lol

My Top Ten

About Me

Total Pageviews

Upcoming Reviews

Sing by Vivi Greene

Ahoy Mateys!

Hey guys! My name is Cierra and I'm a southern college YA bookie. Thanks for stopping by Books Ahoy. Here you'll find reviews, giveaways, interviews, and more! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay! :)
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Rating System

AMAZING!!! Go get this book right now!!

Great! Highly Recommend

It's ok. Borrow from a friend material.

Not that good but at least read the blurb.

Leave it on the shelf!

Currently Looting


Sing by Vivi Greene

Steal Me Loot!

Me Fellow Mateys!

Designed by