02 January 2012

Thanks so much!!!!!!

I have received a couple of awards for my blog from Fall Into Books and Ottilie Weber and I want to say thank you!!

From Fall Into Books I received:

The Versatile Blogger Award

From Ottilie Weber I received:

The Versatile Blogger Award
The Stylish Blogger Award
The Top 10 Award
The Kreativ Blogger Award
The One Lovely Blog Award
The Butterfly Award

Rules:
Thank and link to the blogger who bestowed the award


Share seven random facts about yourself (see below)

Spread the love by passing the award to five other bloggers--and be sure to let them know
 
7 random facts about myself:
1. I absolutely love penguins!!! They are just so cute!
2. I love to eat shrimp...i could eat it all day if i was able to!
3. My 3 favorite colors are blue, red, and green.
4. One thing I love to do other than read is listen to music.
5. I love designing blogs for other people, I think it's a ton of fun!!
6. I am Team Edward all the way!! <3
7. My favorite fruit are oranges
 
I am going to spread the love and award all of these awards to....
 


1 comments:

Mickey said...

I love shrimp too! And perhaps when I need a new blog design I'll come to you ;o)

THANKS SO MUCH!!! <333

Mickey @ imabookshark

About Me

Total Pageviews

Upcoming Reviews

Sing by Vivi Greene

Ahoy Mateys!

Hey guys! My name is Cierra and I'm a southern college YA bookie. Thanks for stopping by Books Ahoy. Here you'll find reviews, giveaways, interviews, and more! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay! :)
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Rating System

AMAZING!!! Go get this book right now!!

Great! Highly Recommend

It's ok. Borrow from a friend material.

Not that good but at least read the blurb.

Leave it on the shelf!

Currently Looting


Sing by Vivi Greene

Steal Me Loot!

Me Fellow Mateys!

Designed by