21 January 2012

On The Shelf About....(1)


How to Participate:
  • Make a post about a book that your "on the shelf about" getting
  • Grab the button above (right click and "save as" or just copy and paste it) and put it in your post
  • Link up your post in the linky below
  • Hop around and view other blog's post. You never know....they may be on the shelf about a book you've read.
  • Be sure to follow the host (me) and follow anyone who follows you :)
I'm On The Shelf About...:

Humans and androids crowd the raucous streets of New Beijing. A deadly plague ravages the population. From space, a ruthless lunar people watch, waiting to make their move. No one knows that Earth’s fate hinges on one girl. . . . Cinder, a gifted mechanic, is a cyborg. She’s a second-class citizen with a mysterious past, reviled by her stepmother and blamed for her stepsister’s illness. But when her life becomes intertwined with the handsome Prince Kai’s, she suddenly finds herself at the center of an intergalactic struggle, and a forbidden attraction. Caught between duty and freedom, loyalty and betrayal, she must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect her world’s future.
I've read alot of reviews about this book and I've heard alot about this book but I'm still not sure if I should read it or not. This is one book that I've been very indecisive about getting. The plot seems pretty good and I love retelllings but idk.....what do you guys think? Should I or no?

What are you on the shelf about? Link up your post in the linky below:










 

2 comments:

Sarah M said...

This book has certainly been popular everywhere lately. I have to admit that I have no interest in reading it. I can't explain why, except that it just doesn't appeal to me.

The Lovely Books said...

Hey thanks for the follow!! Great blog, I'll be joining in on the "on the shelf" once I get home from church! Thanks again:)


I am now following!

About Me

Total Pageviews

Upcoming Reviews

Sing by Vivi Greene

Ahoy Mateys!

Hey guys! My name is Cierra and I'm a southern college YA bookie. Thanks for stopping by Books Ahoy. Here you'll find reviews, giveaways, interviews, and more! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay! :)
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Rating System

AMAZING!!! Go get this book right now!!

Great! Highly Recommend

It's ok. Borrow from a friend material.

Not that good but at least read the blurb.

Leave it on the shelf!

Currently Looting


Sing by Vivi Greene

Steal Me Loot!

Me Fellow Mateys!

Designed by