08 August 2011

New Challenge Alert!!!

Hey you guys! I have started a new challenge called the One Book A Day Challenge.  Now, so of you may already do this but the goal of this challenge is to read and review one book a day so that we can shorten up our superlong TBR list! Technically it started August 1 but you can start and stop whenever you please.

Goal: To read and review one book a day

Purpose: To shorten our evergrowing TBR list

What you need to do if you participate:
Just make a post saying your participating and link back to this post.

Grab the button:




 



I hope you join the challenge! PS: be on the lookout for my review of Crossroads by Mary Ting later on today!

2 comments:

Wee Shubba said...

I don't read fast enough for this challenge but its a good idea. Also looking forward to the crossroads review loved that book.

Darlene said...

I wish I had the time to read one book a day! Alas, I do not :(

Have fun on your challenge!

About Me

Total Pageviews

Upcoming Reviews

Sing by Vivi Greene

Ahoy Mateys!

Hey guys! My name is Cierra and I'm a southern college YA bookie. Thanks for stopping by Books Ahoy. Here you'll find reviews, giveaways, interviews, and more! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay! :)
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Rating System

AMAZING!!! Go get this book right now!!

Great! Highly Recommend

It's ok. Borrow from a friend material.

Not that good but at least read the blurb.

Leave it on the shelf!

Currently Looting


Sing by Vivi Greene

Steal Me Loot!

Me Fellow Mateys!

Designed by